Order of Service
1st Sunday Worship Service
June 04, 2023
Order of Service
Baptism and Communion
Praise & Worship
Morning and Lord’s Prayer
Song of Exaltation
Greetings and Introduction of New Members
Monthly Celebrations (promotion, retirement, anniversary, & birthday)
Offertory Statement and Prayer
- CALLING ALL HBCU ALUMNI! The Youth Ministry needs your help with decorating our “My HBCU” room in the Lower Level of our Fayetteville Campus! Help us by donating paraphernalia from YOUR HBCU, including pennants, decals, t-shirts, throw rugs, posters, AND MORE! Items are being accepted May 10-June 4! Unfortunately, Greek Paraphernalia will not be accepted. To make your donation, email Sis. Kiara Geiger at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Please meet the photography ministry in the main lobby, Sunday, May 28th between services if you are celebrating retirement, job promotion, birthday, or wedding anniversary in the month of June.
- If you are celebrating a birthday or wedding anniversary during the month of June and will not have your picture taken by the Photography Ministry Team, please submit a photo to email@example.com no later than 12 Noon, Tuesday, May 30th.
- If you have joined Lewis Chapel Church and have not attended New Members’ Orientation, please join us on Sunday, June 4th at 10 a.m. in Classroom #2 of the Fayetteville Campus.
- Life Group, Eat to Live invites you to a “Gospel Exercise Fiesta.” Grab your workout gear and meat them in the Big Room on Saturday, June 10th from 3 to 5pm. There will be a beginner friendly 30-minute workout and then the group will enjoy a delicious Mexican appetizer.
- The Daughters of Zion will host their 102nd Candlelight March on Sunday, June 25th during the 11am Worship Service.
- Great News! Great News!. Your feedback has been received and the Life Groups Ministry is taking action. We now have a new Life Group (Surviving & Thriving After Loss) that will be starting in Cycle 2. This group is designed to help individuals that have experienced the loss of a loved one and are in need of support and direction as they navigate the grief experience. The group will be facilitated by Sis Toni Morris and Tracey Morrison. There is limited space available so please sign up today!
- Brothers, your help is needed for the Parking Ministry. Please contact Bro. Charles Handshaw at (910) 424-2344 or see the weekly announcement emails to sign-up electronically. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Men of Lewis Chapel, The King’s Men Choir is looking for you. Whether you are a seasoned singer or just getting started, we need you. To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see Sis. Pia Allen McNeill if you are interested in joining the SIG Mass Choir who sings each 4th Sunday. Join this group if you love ministering to God’s people through song.
- The Set Apart Praise Choir is now open to students in Grades five through twelve. The choir rehearses each Wednesday at 5pm in the Choir Room of our Fayetteville Campus. Please contact Temoni Agee-Boyce for more information.
- The Church Office will be closed each Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for the weekly Staff Meeting. Please visit us outside of this timeframe. Thank you for your patience!
- Business meeting packets and 2023 Church Calendars are available in the Church Office for those who have not received those items already already.
Become A Member
LET’S GET SOCIAL
BECOME A MEMBER
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Stay up to date with LCMBC
GET IN TOUCH
email us at email@example.com
5422 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304
468 Hobson Road
Raeford, NC 28376
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 6pm
Friday: 9am – 12pm
Wednesday: 12pm & 6:30pm
Raeford: 8:30am & 11am
Fayetteville: 8:30am & 11am